Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Rain Room Installation Political Cue



First I would like to point out that this installation is one of the most sophisticated pieces of work I've heard about. The article did not give too much information about the installation. However, I did gather enough information to know that this installation is genius. I like that the rain rom recycles water and is tested on a daily basis to make sure its up to standard health. I also like how the rain never actually touch you but you are some how interacting with the piece. I would like to know more about the mechanism behind this installation and the artist. I would also like to point out the political trigger behind this installation due to the fact that there have been drought in California which makes the rain valuable to this are.

No comments:

Post a Comment